Wychwood Extricator 5000FD Reel
- This compact reel offers the casting benefits of a large spool and clinical line lay, yet remains brilliantly compact – ideal for stalking, surface fishing and all close to medium range work. Not only will this be a perfect companion to our Extricator range of rods it will also suit a specialist anglers needs. The ultimate multi-purpose front drag reel at an incredibly competitive price.
- Micro-pitch, multi-disc drag
- Anti-twist line roller
- Magnesium body
- Matte Black Finish
- Aluminium spool
- Dark wooden handle
- Line capacity - 0.28 /300m - 0.30/237m - 0.35/173m
Sporting its clean, understated, retro looks with a matte black magnesium body, chrome coloured spool and dark wooden handle; this reel doesn‘t just perform to the highest of standards – it also looks the part.
Cosmetics aside, this reel is also fitted with all the features that you will have come to expect from a reel in a much higher price bracket. One complete turn of the micro-pitch multi-disc drag takes the Extricator 5000FD from free spool tension to a fighting drag. It is exceptionally smooth and has remarkable cranking power. It has also been tested to the extreme and has proven to offer incredible durability.
Leeda 7500 FS Reel
Model: Rogue 7500FS Reel
- Free spool mechanism
- 5+1 Ball Bearings
- Die-Cast Power Handle
- Soft touch handle grip
- Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
- Unbeatable value for money
- Line Capacity:0.40mm/290m0.45mm/230m0.50mm/185m
- The Rogue FS Big Pit Reels are the perfect tool for any budding angler looking to target larger carp. The internal components include 5+1 stainless steel ball bearings for a smooth retrieve, a dedicated freespool system and also a slowed oscillation gear for improved line lay. For strength and durability the reel body has been manufactured using a graphite compound and Leeda have included a robust die-cast aluminium power handle for added cranking power.
RS2 Fly Reel 3/4 Weight
The all new Wychwood RS2 Fly reels, designed here in England - are constructed from a lightweight, tempered 6061-T6 aluminium, making them extremely robust and durable.
The anthracite coloured, heavily ported fly reels offer a unique, hour glass frame design, with both spools and frames featuring ÔÇÿinverted spokesÔÇÖ adding to the reels overall strength.
Add to this the multiple carbon washer drag, with a drag force of 4kg, they are not only aesthetically pleasing but they offer exceptional performance in all fishing situations.
With a trio of fly reels covering line weights from 3 to 8-wt, thereÔÇÖs a model to suit all anglerÔÇÖs needs in the UK and abroad.
- Designed in England
- Constructed from tempered 6061-T6 aluminium
- Multiple carbon washer drag system
- Bespoke reel case
C0655 RS2 Fly Reel 3 to 4-wt, line capacity, 4wt line and 70 yards of 20lb backing, weight 18 grams C0655 RS2 Fly Reel 5 to 6-wt, line capacity, 6wt line and 80 yards of 20lb backing, weight 145 grams C0655 RS2 Fly Reel 7 to 8-wt, line capacity, 8wt line and 175 yards of 20lb backing, weight 156 grams